DEUTZ Australia have released a new Side Load Kit for use with all our DEUTZ Drive products.
The Side Load Kit simplifies installation of the engine in applications that require side loading via drive belts so there are no radial loads applied to the engine crankshaft risking serious engine damage.
The Side Load Kit allows side load of the engine, while not applying any side load to the crankshaft.
Here are some of its features:
- Rugged double bearing design
- Easy installation
- Kits to suit 75 hp – 900 hp applications
- Re-Greasable for long life up to 3 years continuous operation
- Require grease every 3000 hours operation
- Oil filled assemblies for heavy duty 24 hour continuous use
- Various shaft sizes from 17/16” to 2-1/2”
- Very cost effective option for applications requiring side load
Our Side Load Kits are suitable for applications used in Off-highway equipment such as;
- Band Saws
- Stump Grinders
- Concrete Saws
- Concrete Trowels
- Pulley and Belt Drives
- Any Side Load Application
The image above is of a side load kit installed on a DEUTZ Drive engine.