DEUTZ Drive is a turnkey engine package that has been designed locally and specifically for the Australian/New Zealand market and conditions.
It is the latest innovation in the successful DEUTZ Australia Power-Pack series and is available through our dealer network. Local OEMs also use them to power their equipment.
DEUTZ Drive engines are commonly used for industrial and agricultural pumps, hydraulic pump packs and construction equipment.
Following the overwhelming success of DEUTZ Drive we launched more powerfulengine solutions which boast more horsepower (scroll below for more information).
Our sales managers work closely with dealers and OEMs to determine the most appropriate engine model and scope for each project. All the popular engines such as the 2011, 912, 914, 1013, 1015 and 2013 series are available in both base and DEUTZ Drive configurations.
DEUTZ Australia is also developing DEUTZ Drive Power-Packs using new electronic governors for the 2.2, 2.9, 3.6 and 7.8 series. They are scheduled to be available by the end of 2022.
Some of the main attractions of DEUTZ Drive include:
- A complete Power-Pack solution for industrial and agriculture applications.
- Comes complete with mounting feet, engine mounted exhaust system, muffler and air cleaner and a wide selection of engine control panels.
- Total finger protection and guarding system that complies with Australian standards.
- Compact design with standardised components and exactly specified connection points.
- Cost effectiveness. Reduced installation work and cost allow a faster assembly time.
- Frameless and flexible design which allows for individual use.
- Long-life engine with a three-year warranty.
- Very economical thanks to low fuel consumption, long oil change intervals and low maintenance requirements.
DEUTZ Drive … is now bigger and more powerful than ever!
The bigger range of our Number 1 engine solution boasts more horsepower, is easy to assemble and uses less fuel.
Best of all, you can control it from anywhere with remote start and stop.
Other features include:
- water-cooled V6 and V8 engines with turbocharging, charge air cooling and four-valve technology
- compact engine design which reduces installation costs
- Wet cylinder liners, long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running and service costs, and increase the machinery’s availability
- best cold starting performance even under extreme conditions
- robust and reliable mechanical injection system
- low noise emissions due to acoustically optimized components with very smooth running and high durability
- class leading fuel efficiency
- robust engine design allowing worldwide operation even with high sulphur fuels
- available with an electronic motor regulator (EMR) to allow easy integration into the electronic device control and monitoring system.
*21-300 kW available
For pricing and availability, please contact your preferred local DEUTZ supplier.